Monday, March 25, 2013

Hello from California

By the time you are reading this - I'll be just getting ready to land in San Jose for a long over due visit with my California best friend.  I am lucky enough to have besties in a few different states.  It has been way too long since I have seen this friend - so I am SUPER excited!


Today, I thought I would share Tammy's birthday card with you.  You may remember my gushy message about her birthday being this last Saturday.  This is the card  I created for her.  This was my first time using the Swallowtail available in the spring mini.  Oh. My. Gosh.  Hello, new favorite.  :)  The colors for this card are Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant, and Baja Breeze.  This is one of the "sweet set" color combinations available at a moments notice with the Color Coach.  I stamped the butterfly onto whisper white cardstock and cut it out.  I then cut out another piece of cardstock the same size, and embossed it with the Cloudy Day folder from the spring catalog.  I love the look of the butterfly over the clouds.

I hope Monday is nice to you!  


All of the items used to make this card are available for purchase through my website.  You can see these, and many other fun products at Scrappy Stamps and Ink.  Just click the "Shop Now" button on the bottom right.  
Items used:  
Swallowtail Stamp Set     #129216     $13.95
Cloudy Day Textured Embossing Folder     #127022     $7.95
Floral District Designer Series Paper     #126919     $10.95
Scallop Edge Border Punch     #119882     $15.95
Baja Breeze 1/8" Tafeta Ribbon     #122964     $5.95
White Vellum Cardstock     #101856     $6.50
Whisper White Cardstock     #100730     $8.50
Elegant Eggplant Cardstock     #105126     $6.95
Rose Red Cardstock     #102544     $6.95
Rose Red Ink     #126954     $5.95
Elegant Eggplant Ink     #126969     $5.95

No comments:

Post a Comment