Saturday, March 23, 2013

My Digital Studio Calendar

I need to start today's post with a very important message.  Today is the birthday of one of my dearest friends.  She is there when I need her, makes me laugh - and always has my back.  She is also a lot of the push behind my creativity.  She is always encouraging me to push just a little bit harder, and do just a little bit more.  I am not sure what I'd do without her.  Happy Birthday Tammy!  Hope your day is filled with joy!

I got an offer a week or so ago in my email from Vista Print, for a free calendar.  I immediately thought this would be a great opportunity to play around with the pre-done scrapbooking pages that are included in My Digital Studio.  Man, am I glad I tried it!!  Ladies those pages could not be much easier!  Everything is done for you, all you have to do is drag and drop your photos.  Most of the pages also include journaling boxes ready to type your memories into.  For this calendar, I simply deleted those boxes.

Here is one of my calendar pages.  This pages happens to be my baby brother, and my two kids.
(I love calling him my baby brother - even if he's taller than me.  LOL)


If you haven't tried out MDS yet, I encourage you to give it a try!  You can download it and play around with it for free for 30 days.  If you find you love it as much as I am beginning to love it - you are in luck!  Stampin' Up! has just recently lowered the price of the program.  You can now own this fun, easy to use program for only $19.95!  

No comments:

Post a Comment