Saturday, August 31, 2013

Create with Connie & Mary Color Challenge

Today I have a card I created for the color challenge over at Create with Connie & Mary.  The color challenge this week is perfect, because I was already making Halloween projects for a new Blog Hop that I am a part of that starts tomorrow.  So be sure to come back tomorrow to see lots of other Halloween ideas!

CCMCFALL13-01

Here is the card I made:



I used the new Label Thinlits die to make a flip card.  The greeting is from the Tags 4 You set from the Holiday Catalog, used with the new Label Bracket Punch.  I embossed the greeting in silver to make it pop a little.

The candy corn punch are is from a Pinterest inspiration from Cristy Butzen. 


Thanks for looking at my card!  Have a great weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh yeah that candy corn is SA WEET! What a fun card using the challenge colors at CCMC this week. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flip card! Can't wait to try mine out! And those candy corns are so darling! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary fall challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Halloween and flip card. Your candy corn is awesome! Thanks for playing the Saturday Challenge at Create with Connie & Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to tell you that I'm not big on the halloween cards but this is one that I WILL put in a file and try to copy!!!!! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the candy corn punch art! Great idea to line them up along the bottom! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how fun! LOVE your candy corn! Thanks for joining the Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection 2013 Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete