Wednesday, October 23, 2013

25 Stamp Sets for 25% off! Featured set #2


Did you know Stampin' Up! is celebrating their 25th birthday on October 25th?  To celebrate - they are giving you a gift!  For a limited time, 25 of our exclusive stamp sets are on sale for - you guessed it - 25% off!!  How awesome is that?!?!!

This sale only lasts through October 28th, so don't delay!  
You can see the humongous list of stamps on sale here.

To help you see the many possibilities with the stamp sets on sale, I plan to show you two - three examples of each of the set.  I do not own them all, but I have great stampin' sisters, and together - we've got you covered!   I plan to show the sets in the order they are listed on the PDF.  Be sure to check back, and see all the cool ideas

Zoo Babies

Regular price: $27.95 W / $19.95 C
Sale Price: $20.96 W / $14.96 C


This beautiful frame would make an amazing baby gift!  It uses mostly gender neutral colors, and showcases all of the animals in the stamp set.  I think it'd make a lovely addition to any animal themed nursery.  This project was done by Dawn over at Perrywinkle Press.


Isn't this card just precious?!?!  I just love everything about this!  This card was made by Yapha, over at Rubber Stamping and Cardmaking with Yapha.


Oh. my. gosh!!  This adorable project brings a whole new level to my "neediness" of this stamp set!  How stinkin' cute is this little circus train?  These adorable little treat holders were made by Susan, over at Suestampfield.

So, that is what I have to share with you for Zoo Babies!  Be sure to check back soon, and see which stamp set is featured next!  As always, you can buy any of these stamp sets over at my store: Scrappy Stamps and Ink.  Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment