Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Another challenge! Woo hoo!

I decided to also play along with the sketch challenge over at Technostamper.  Mary Jo always has some sort of fun sketch challenge going on.  This week is no exception!

Here's my card:

I love the great color combos found in the Park Lane Designer Series Paper pack!  The coral dots found on the Elegant Butterfly, is actually just the back side of the Daffodil Delight floral print I used in the background. 

Did you know that the Elegant Butterfly is actually part of the Weekly Deals right now?  That means this lovely punch could be yours, at a 25% discount!  Weekly Deals run Tuesday -Monday.  Don't miss out!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy my card!




Here's what I used on this card:

2 comments:

  1. I agree, great color combo. And I love the bend on the butterfly wings. So pretty! Great job, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete