Monday, August 18, 2014

Can you Cast It? Challenge #132

I've never participated in the challenges for this blog before.  I recently met a few of the designers, at Stampin' Up!'s annual convention.  Also, we are on a the ICS blog hop group together.  You can check out their fun challenges, and play along here:  Can You Case It?

When I saw this challenge posted, I thought it'd be fun to give it a try!  

I decided to CASE the card from page 120 of the annual Idea Book & Catalog.  I later found out that this wasn't exactly what the challenge was for - but I was nearly finished with my card at that point.  So, I decided to still just go with it.  

Here's my card:

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you like my card.  Have a great day!
~Nichole

Be sure to check out what kinds of events are coming up, that you could join in on!  They can be found on the "Upcoming Classes" tab at the top of this page! 




3 comments:

  1. Nichole, I think you've done page 120 proud! Beautifully cased! The Hardwood stamp, along with the Doily softens the look. I loves it! Thanks for joining us at www.canyoucaseit.com : ) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The Hardwood Background Stamp and the little tree stamp are just perfect together! Thanks for playing with us this week at Can You Case It?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Thanks for playing along w us this week and come back for more challenges!

    ReplyDelete