Tuesday, March 7, 2017

International Highlight Blog Hop


Hello everyone!  

I wanted to take a minute and thank those of you who voted in Kylie's International Highlights challenge I participated in a few weeks ago.  This was the card I shared for that event:


 I am so happy to have been voted into the Top 10.  Today Kylie, and the top 10 winners of the highlight are all participating in a blog hop.  We are once again sharing Get Well ideas.  

This is my card:

Last time, I had so much fun with a Fun Fold, I decided to try it again.  This time I have a double-z fold card, combined with a card-in-a-box.  


I really enjoyed using the Falling Flowers stamp set to make this field of flowers.  I also found a new love in the coordinating May Flowers framelits.  I am really late to the game in getting this bundle.  This was my first time using it.    Can't wait to get it out again!

Next up on our hop is Petra Tailor, from Austrailia.  I'm sure she has something great to share!  Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

8 comments:

  1. so very pretty! gorgeous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your combinations here Nichole of the z fold and the card in a box...they meld perfectly to create this gorgeous garden inspired card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like Spring! Who wouldn't get well with Spring in their hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect card to cheer anyone up Nichole. Sure to brighten up anyone's day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card - sure to cheer up any recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Z-fold card Nichole, my list is growing every hop :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great alternative to a bouquet of flowers - you are sending a whole field! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete