Friday, March 31, 2017

SSInk - Case a Design Team Member

Hello everyone!  Happy Friday!  Do you have any fun plans this weekend?  I do not think we have anything going on.  A quite weekend at home, finishing up swaps for my upcoming trip to San Diego for Stampin' Up!'s OnStage Local event.  

Today over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration we are all CASE-ing another Design Team member.  If you aren't familiar, CASE stands for Copy And Share Everything.  We have so many wonderfully talented ladies on this team, it was hard to choose who I was going to CASE.  In the end, I decided to CASE my BFF Jen.

Here is Jen's Card:

I love the simple layout of her card, and the small pops of color on the fun Inside The Lines Designer Series Paper.  (Today is the last day to get that paper!!)

Here is my card:

I chose to change the colors a little, and also color a little more of my patterned paper.

That is all I have to share for today!
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great weekend!
~Nichole


1 comment: