Friday, September 13, 2013

Shaving Cream Technique

At convention I participated in a Technique Swap.  Everyone was to make a sample of their technique, attach it to a 6" x 6" scrapbook page, with printed directions for the technique.  This swap helped me remember how fun techniques can be.  I decided to start offering a Technique Night once a month.  We learn two technique, and make sheets similar to those that were made for the swap.  We also make two cards for each technique.  

Last night was Technique Night.  We learned the Shaving Cream Technique, and the Faux Mother of Pearl.  Today I will share the shaving cream projects.  Come back tomorrow to see the Mother of Pearl.


This is our technique sheet.  I love the color scheme here.  I used the Color Coach to choose it.  The choices on the actual color coach usually don't look that appealing to me, but I am always pleasantly surprised at the outcome. 


We make one card that is quite similar to the technique sheet.  I'll be so sad when Midnight Muse retires in May, it is such a great color!  


This was our second card.  I was going for a manly kind of card.

Be sure to come back tomorrow to and check out the Faux Mother of Pearl technique samples.  
Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment