Saturday, September 14, 2013

Faux Mother of Pear Technique Samples

Yesterday I talked about my Technique Night classes, and showed you the samples from the Shaving Cream Technique.  Today, I'll share the other technique we did; Faux Mother of Pearl.  I love this technique, it gives your project a touch of an elegant feel.


Here is our technique sheet.  Mine didn't print quite right at the bottom - but I didn't mind.  The ink color that we used for the background was Pistachio Pudding.


This is the first card we made.  I try to keep the cards pretty simple, so they will really show off the techniques.




I absolutely love this card!  I don't have instant attachments to very many things, the way I attached to this card!  LOL  I don't even know really what it is about this card that makes me like it so much.  I just do.  I think it is the color - Strawberry Slush is one of my favorite colors right now!

Thanks for dropping by!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment