Friday, November 4, 2016

SSInk Friday Favorites - Favorite Dies

Hello everyone!  TGIF!  Do you have exciting plans for the weekend?  Today, a friend and I are headed up to Vancouver, Canada in preparation for Stampin' Up!'s Onstage Local event happening tomorrow.   Super excited to spend time with other demonstrators.  Stampin' Up! always puts on great events, and I know we'll have tons of fun.  

Today over at SSInk, it is Friday Favorites!  We are all sharing our favorite dies today.  I chose to share the Paisley Framelit Dies.  I knew instantly when I saw them in the Holiday Catalog that I had to have them - first thing.



Here is my card:


I had fun cutting out multiples of each of the more detailed shapes in the framelits set.  Then I laid them all out on my copper foil sheet, and glued them down one by one.  Once I had finished adhering all of my shapes, I ran the whole piece through the big shot using the Petal Burst embossing folder.  I love embossing two layers together, because it makes them look as though they are just one layer.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment