Friday, November 11, 2016

Styllin' Stampin' Inkspiration - Friday Favorites!

Hey everyone!

Today over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration, it is time for Friday Favorites!  That means we have made it to Friday everyone!  Congrats!  Do you have plans this weekend?  I have a full weekend ahead of me.  It starts with a concert date with my hubby tonight.  Then a bazaar and a fundraiser tomorrow, and I'm teaching two card classes on Sunday.  

Today, the design team and I are sharing our favorite Christmas stamp set.  There are so many great, fun, and easy to use Christmas stamp sets available that it is hard to pick just one!  I chose Peace This Christmas that is shown on page 27 of the Annual Catalog.

Here is my card:


I made a card similar to this at an event hosted by a demo friend of mine a month or so ago.  I chose to step up her card, adding some layers, and changing the stamp set.  I love the fun layers on this card - and the beautiful Holly embossing folder in the background.  


Here is what is included in the stamp set.

That is all I have to share for today!  
Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment