Thursday, November 10, 2016

Stampin' my way to Alaska!


Today, I am joining in with other demonstrators as we all stamp our way to Alaska!  I am super excited to be a part of this fun blog hop today, and I'm sure you will find many wonderful projects as you hop along with us!

Today, I'm sharing a simple z-fold card that I made.  I have used the Peace this Christmas stamp set from the Annual Catalog, along with the Peaceful Pines bundle found in the Holiday Catalog.

Here is my card:


On my card base, I stamped the pine boughs from Christmas Pines in Old Olive and Wild Wasabi.  For the pine cones, I started out with Soft Suede bases, and then used some Early Espresso for the detail.  I used the Layering Squares Framelit dies, and Gold Foil paper to really draw attention to my greeting. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Please let me know what you think of my card, and be sure to visit, and leave some love for all of the other participants as well!
Thanks again!
~Nichole







Here are the products I used on my card:
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment