Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

I am not sure if it is all the halloween projects from Cristena's house or what - but I have had an urge all day to make halloween gifts.  Here is what I came up with:

I made my own fry boxes!  These were for my kiddos.

One for Grandma Cheryl.

One for Grandma Cres
I made these baskets for two of my kids' grandmas.  My kids love trick or treating there - prob because of the special attention they recieve.  LOL  But really - grandmas really are "grand" aren't they?

Each basket had a tag at the top.

I made these little milk cartons full of sweets for some of the kids we know.  I love how they turned out!

I couldn't do a halloween post - with out my sweetest halloween treat!  Look at my adorable children!! 
David was "Hop along Harry Potter" and Kassidy was "Rapunzel".  David was going to be just "Harry Potter" but then he fractured his ankle - hence the hop along part.  Kassidy also had a wig for her costume, but she got tired of wearing it by the time we took this picture.  I made their costumes.  It was my first year doing that - and I really enjoyed it!

I hope you and your family had a safe and fun halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment