Saturday, October 2, 2010

My swap for the SbStampers Fall Fun Event.

I decided to attend my uplines fall event.  I do not usually go to these events, but I have a friend who is a new demonstrator, and she was going.  I knew I'd have fun if I was going with a friend.  I was planning on having a card to swap also, but life kept me busy this week and I wasn't able to finish my card swaps.  Here is my candy wrapper box.  It is pretty simple - but I like it.  Hope you do too!  I put a nice little chocolate treat in each box I gave away.


I made this simple candy wrapper box using:
Big Shot
Candy Wrapper Die
Wicked Cool Stamp Set
Tangerine Tango Cardstock
Basic Black Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Tangerine Tango Classic Ink
Modern Label Punch
Scallop Oval Punch

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment