Sunday, October 3, 2010

SbStampers Fall Fun Event Make & Takes

One of the best things about going to this event is the great make -n- takes!  We had three projects, all designed by my upline Holly Jones.  The projects were fun, and I loved being able to try out things I don't have yet.

I love this Postcard Christmas stamp!!

This was the first time I got to play with shimmer paint. I didn't know I needed that stuff, until yesterday!


Isn't this box gorgeous!  I love the fall colors!  This was my first time touching the new 1/8" ribbon.  Love it!  Apparently, great minds really do think alike.  I brought a candy wrapper box swap, and they had a candy wrapper box make -n- take.  (Of course, theirs wins!)


Our last make -n- take was a set of gift tags.  Don't they look adorable all packaged up together?  I had been trying to tell myself that I didn't need this set.  That I already have tag sets to use for personal gifts.  Well - after this I lost that battle.  But since it was with myself, I win too! I will definitely be ordering this set on my next order!  (And the new small oval punch!)


Here are the other tags from our set.  Love them all!  My friend April and  I had so much fun working on these!

We also made one other thing while we were there.  We made fab new color charts.  We were instructed to each bring a one inch stamp.  (Thanks for having my back April!  I, of course, forgot mine.)  We were then able to stamp our image in each of our 45 colors, and use markers in each of the colors.  We were given one inch squares of paper in each color as well, to be glued on at home.  When I finally finish mine, I will post it! ;)

Hope you have a great saturday!  We are headed to the apple squeeze today!
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment