Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Sale-a-Bration Coundown - 8 days left!!!

Happy Wednesday!  

We've made it to the middle of the week!! Yay, us!  There are only 8 days left during Sale-a-Bration.  Which item in the catalog (or the additional flyer) was your favorite?  I love all of the items so much, I'm not sure I could pick one favorite.  (But, with this countdown - I get to pick 10! LOL)

Today I'm featuring the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set.  This set is absolutely adorable!  The set was designed to coordinate with our Honeycomb Embellishments, which I love! (OC p 9, $5)  But, most of my favorite cards made, don't even use them.  It is a great set for making a quick and easy card.
Three adorable images, with three little greetings.  Simple, and fun!


Here are my Pinterest Picks for the set:


This is a card we made at one of my classes using this set:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you are enjoying this countdown as much as I am!  
See you tomorrow!




Here is a shopping list for the card I made:

No comments:

Post a Comment