Friday, March 25, 2016

Sale-a-Bration Countdown - 6 days left!!

Woohoo!  It's Friday!  The weekend is here!  Do you have any fun plans this weekend?  My weekend is pretty packed full.  I have a private class tonight, a crop tomorrow, and then Easter with my family on Sunday.  

There are only 6 days left in the Sale-a-Bration promotion!

Today, I am featuring the What I Love stamp set.  This three step stamping set makes it easy to get perfectly detailed flowers each and every time.  I also like the watercolor-ish leaves, and the very scrpit-ish greetings.

Here are my Pinterest Picks for the this stamp set:


Here is a card that we did at one of my classes, using this stamp set:



Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!  Be sure to check back tomorrow to see which Sale-a-Bration item I'll be featuring then!



Here is a shopping list of the items used to make my card:

No comments:

Post a Comment