Monday, March 21, 2016

Sale-a-Bration Countdown - Only 10 days left!!

Hey there everyone!  

That title is so surprising to me!  When Sale-a-Bration gets started in January, it always feels like there is so much time to collect all of the items that I love.  It almost feels like it won't ever end.  I can put that order off one more time, wait until the next class.  

Well, time is almost up!!  I am so sad to say, there are only ten (10!) days left during this awesome promotion.  So, for the next 10 days, I'm going to count down the days with you.   Each day I'll pick a few amazing pinterest designs all featuring one spectacular Sale-a-Bration product.  

Today we're going to talk about the Botanicals For You stamp set.  You can find this little gem on page 4 of the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  Used alone, this set is pretty cool - but then just for a bit of extra pizzazz we find out that this set was made to coordinate with the Botanicals product suite found on pages 26 & 27 of the Occasions Catalog.

Let's take a look at the set:



So, as you can see there is a pretty big "Just for you" stamp.  It makes for a great focal point on any card.  This set also includes three smaller words, that work great with the main image.  Also included are three cute flowers, and two little leaves.  


Here are some fun projects I found on Pinterest featuring this stamp set.  I love these cards!  I plan CASE-ing some of these tonight.

Here is a card I made for one of my classes last week that features this stamp set:


Thanks so much for stopping by - be sure to come back tomorrow to see which Sale-a-Bration item is featured!  



You can purchase anything used to make my card above by using this shopping list and clicking on any of the images below.

No comments:

Post a Comment