Friday, January 27, 2017

Friday Favorites: Favorite Sale-a-Bration Items

Hello everyone!  I hope you had a good week.  I'm so happy we've made it to the weekend!  We had an icky tummy bug go through our house earlier this week.   The kind of thing you don't wish on anyone.  But I'm so happy to report that we are all feeling much better now, and regular life has resumed.  

Friday means it is time for Friday Favorites over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration.  Today, the design team is sharing their favorite Sale-a-Bration items.  I have chosen to share the So Very Much stamp set.  I love the big thank you in this set.  It really makes for fast, beautiful cards!

Here is the set:

Here is my card:

That is all I have to share for today.  Be sure to check out the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration blog for more Sale-a-Bration inspiration!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole





Product List

2 comments: