Welcome to the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration January Blog Hop! This month we are sharing birthday ideas for everyone. I chose to make a kid birthday card. But, I think this card really could go for just about anyone.
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 7 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Jennifer, from Jenny G Paper Crafts. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
I don't do fun folds very often, and I thought that a little different fold would be extra fun for a kid card.
Here is my card:
I used some designer series paper from the Festive Birthday pack on the front two sections of my z-fold card. I used the Sprinkles of Life stamp set, and coordinating punch for the cupcake on the front. I did a watercolor wash on my Whisper White card stock before stamping my images. The cupcake bottom, and candle were cut out by hand. For my greeting, I used the Any Occasion set from Sale-a-Bration.
Next up on our blog hop is Tobe. She always has fun things to share!
Thanks so much for stopping by!~Nichole
Blog Hop Participant List:
1. Jen G. at Faith.Grace.Stamp
2. Cathy A. at Maine Mountain Stamper
3. Diana E. at Stampin' Fun with Diana
4. Pamela W. at Stinky Tofu
5. Darcy J. at Dj's Stampin' Place
6. Cheryl H. at Create with Cheryl
7. Jennifer G. at Jenny G Paper Crafts
8. Nichole L. at Scrappy Stamps & Ink
9. Tobe B. at The Craft Sea
10. Darla R. at Stampin' with Darla
11. Donna S. at Geek Squad Crafting
12. Jen P. at By the Shore Stamping
13. Melissa S. at The Stamp Doc
14. Bree R. at Craft-somnia Momma
15. Tonya B. at Stampin' with Tonya
16. Kim R. at Stamping with Kim