Wednesday, January 4, 2017

SSInk Quick & Easy Card

Hello everyone!  I hope you are having a great week so far!  Today is Wednesday, and that means that we are halfway to the weekend!

Over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration, we are sharing Quick & Easy cards today.  Sometimes, we need a card fast.  It is nice to be able to just whip one up, quick & easy!

Here is my card:

I love the Definitely Dahlia background stamp!  It is one of my all time favorite stamps.  So simple, so pretty!  A lot of times, I like to add more to my cards.  I keep adding and adding.  I was so happy to be able to keep this card to just the basics.  Stamps. Ink. Paper.

I hope this encourages you to break out your supplies, and Keep It Simple, Sister!  Be sure to check out what the other design team members have to share, at the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration blog.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole



Product List

2 comments: