Monday, January 30, 2017

Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration Masculine Monday

Hello everyone!  I hope you had a good weekend!  We kept our weekend pretty low key as we try and battle off the last of this sickness that has plagued our house for the last week or so.  Thankfully, we are past the worst of it - and just one of us, my son, is left with that nagging cough.

Today is Monday, and that means that the design team members at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration have some fun stuff to share with you.  Today we are all sharing masculine cards.

Here is my card:

I love the Nailed It stamp set.  I lined up the three tools on my grid paper, and then stuck them to one block.  They were stamped in Archival Basic Grey Ink, and then watercolored using the new pencils, and the Delightful Dijon ink pad.

That is all I have for today.  Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole



Product List

1 comment: