Thursday, September 24, 2009

Binder Clips...


I altered this binder clip this morning, in hopes of selling them at the craft fair I am doing in November. I am pretty pleased with how this turned out.. but I have a question. How do you get the embellishment at the top to stick to the clip? I used wire last year when I made jumbo paperclip bookmarks, but that didn't look right. Since I didn't really know what to do, I cut a piece of ribbon a little shorter than the wide oval punch, and put sticky strip on one side. I then sandwiched the metal clip in between the oval embellishment, and the ribbon with the sticky strip. It worked, and doesn't look horrible - but I'm thinking there must be a better way!

I was also thinking about adding a poinsettia flower, on a dimensional to the bottom ... what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment