Sunday, September 20, 2009

One of a Kind In Colors - WSC98, SACC23


This was another double shot challenge card. I've recently started reading Beate's blog - Fresh and Fun. She does these wonderful weekend sketch challenges. This is the first one I've tried. (WSC98)

The colors are from a Stampin' Addicts color challenge, that you can see here. (SACC23)

I haven't done much with these in colors yet, so it was a lot of fun to pull them out! I'm very excited to do something else with them!
I saw someone else use the in color ribbon backwards, so you could have a solid colored ribbon. I loved the idea, and it worked well with this card. You can see the card here that inspired me to flip my ribbon. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Nikki. I really like the background you stamped.
    Thanks so much for playing!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete