Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fifth Avenue Pumpkinberry Floral


I did this card for a sketch challenge, and a color challenge over on SA. I am loving these challenges!

You can see the color challenge here.
The sketch challenge is here.

I was totally in love with the Manhattan style when it came out in the IBC. My very first order, I purchased most of the collection. I still love it just as much, but oddly - this is the first time I've used these stamp sets. I guess it isn't really that odd, since I have shelves of stamp sets like that.

This card uses:
Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp Set
Park Avenue Patterns Stamp Set
Upsy Daisy Stamp Set
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
Chocolate Chip Cardstock
Rich Razzleberry Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Scallop Circle Bigz Die
Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
Chocolate Chip Craft Ink
Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink
Rich Razzleberry Marker
Pumpkin Pie Marker
Chocolate Chip Marker
Blender Pen
Color Spritzer Tool
Sponge
Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment