Monday, September 14, 2009

Sunset Pumpkins


So, I took a crafting sabbatical for a couple years while things were changing fast in my life. (But I of course still fell in love with items, and bought them. But the items I bought just sat on a shelf, I didn't even put the sets together.) I've been stamping again for about a year or so - but I don't really count it as it usually only for PTA projects. I recently reorganized my craft room, and am planning on making one card everyday. I will go through all of my current stamp sets first - and then move on to the retired sets.

Also -I just joined Stampin' Addicts. I am very excited to start making some online stampin' friends again! I've read though some posts, and everyone seems so nice! This will also be a great place for inspiration!

This card uses:
Notched Corner Punch (which I just realized was retired..)
Word Window Punch
Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink
Soft Suede Classic Ink
Watercolor Wonder Crayons
Aqua Painter
Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelets
3/8" Twill Tape
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Soft Suede Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment