Monday, September 21, 2009

Things I love...


I made this card for my guy. :-) He needs these reminders every so often... (don't we all? ) This is also part of my personal challenge to make myself use every stamp set I own, at least once. I just counted, and even though I've made quite a few posts in the last week, I still have 32 stamp sets to go. I do have a few challenge sketches/colors sitting on my desk - so maybe I'll get another one up today.

My favorite part of this card is the inside. I've never used ribbons or punches on the inside of a card before, but I wanted it to be obvious that the inside greeting was the main focus of the card. Please excuse the pink cardstock towards the bottom of the picture, I forgot to take the picture before I wrote my personal message. ::blush::




Thanks so much for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment