Thursday, July 7, 2011

Christmas in July! OWH Challenge

A friend of mine in a stampin' group I am a part of was a part of a blog hop last weekend for Operation Write Home.  Her cards were fabulous.  I hadn't heard of OWH before then.  You can check out their blog here.This week they have a challenge to make a Christmas card.  Every single year I am surprised when Christmas sneaks up on me, so I thought it'd be good to participate in this challenge.

The inspiration for my card came from a card I received in the in mail from my fabulous VC Rocks Roomie - Julie.  She sent me a card with the same kind of movement/layout.  As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to make one like it myself.



Leave me a comment - let me know what you think!  Also, be sure to check back this weekend.  I will be participating in the VC Rocks Blog Hop.  The theme is Anything But a Card, and there will be about 35 awesome projects for you to check out!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I love the way your card opens :) Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete