Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thank You Heros

I made this card a while ago, to send to troops overseas to thank them for all they are, & all they do.  It is a pretty simple card, and a CASE from the 10/11 IBC, but I wanted to do something to show my thanks.  I have made 63 of these so far, and when I get to 100, I will mail them off.



The reason why I don't have anything fun and exciting to show is because I am in the middle of reorganizing, and rearranging my craft room.  I'm excited about decluttering it some, and making it a bit more user friendly. Maybe when I'm done, I'll post some pictures.

I hope you are all having a good week so far.  Happy Hump Day! :)  The weekend is almost here!  I am gearing up this week for a weekend retreat with a close knit group of scrapping buddies next weekend.  I still need to finish up my little gifts, and make something for my secret sister.  Wish me luck!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment