Monday, July 11, 2011

VC Rocks Blog Hop - Blog Candy Winner

Thanks to everyone who stopped by during the fabulous VC Rocks Blog Hop over the weekend!!  I hope you all had as much fun as I did.  There were so many fabulous projects, my new "to-do" list is about a mile long!

I am sorry that I am a little late in posting my blog candy winner.  I really appreciate every single comment left on my post.  We went to a bbq/party for my BIL's birthday yesterday afternoon.  We ended up staying much later than we planned on, and when we got home, we were exhausted.  Ok, ok, on to the winner.  Our winner is comment #8 - Brenda Hugar!!   Brenda, I really like Cherry Cobbler, and Wild Wasabi too.  I will get your prize out in the mail today.  Congratulations!!

 Brenda said: "Love your "hat" box. The bling you added really made it pop.

My favorite color is Cherry Cobbler followed closely by Wild Wasabi.





1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a surprise! Can't wait to see it.

    Thanks so much.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete