Monday, July 4, 2011

VC Rocks Challenge Card

This year, a friend referred me to a fast paced highly active group of stampers called VC Rocks.  I have loved being a part of that group.  There are so many genuinely talented, nice women in that group.  The have a challenge every week.  The challenges always sound fun, but we have been too busy at our house for me to participate.  This week I was determined!  So, yesterday when the challenge was posted - I got started right away.  The challenge was to make a card that was mostly black and white, with a bright color pop.  My color pop is of course the flower.  That big flower was made using quite a few of the stampin' up paper daisies.  I learned to make flowers like this at a crop I attended.  I am pretty happy with the way it turned out - what do you think?


Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

3 comments:

  1. I love it & I love the flower! It's a great pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, talk about a color pop!! I really like this but I seriously need to get a bunch more paper daisies! Thanx for sharing ... and now you need to join our next blog hop too! You can teach us how to make the flowers since the theme is anything non-card!

    ReplyDelete