Monday, February 10, 2014

Baby Wipe Swipe Technique

At my January Technique Night, we learned two new techniques.  I am going to share one of them with you today, and I'll share the other later this week.  Technique Night is a fun monthly class that I offer to my customers.  We learn two techniques, make two 6x6 technique instruction pages, and four cards.  Email me if you would like to attend the next one!

One of the techniques we learned in January was the Baby Wipe Swipe technique.  I did not invent this technique, I only designed the things that we made with it.


This is our 6x6 scrapbook page instruction sheet.  We always have a sample of our technique, and instructions for recreating the technique at home on this page.  Please excuse the grease spot in the upper left corner, I didn't know my cookie was so crumbly.   Oops!!


On technique night, we also make two cards with each technique.  This is our first card.  It features the new You're Lovely stamp set, available exclusively as a Sale-a-Bration item.  The swirls stamped onto the background are from the Creative Elements stamp set.


This is the second card we made with this technique.  I do not use vellum very much - I forgot how much fun it can be!  This set uses the Papillon Potpourri stamp set, along with the Banner Greetings hostess set.

That is all I have for today!  Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great week!
~Nichole

Supply Lists:
6x6 Instruction Page:
Creative Elements Stamp Set
Island Indigo Cardstock
Pool Party Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Island Indigo Reinker
Pool Party Reinker
Wild Wasabi Reinker
Baby Wipes

You're Lovely Card
Creative Elements Stamp Set
You're Lovely Stamp Set
Island Indigo Cardstock
Pool Party Cardstock
Wild Wasabi Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Island Indigo Ink Pad
Pool Party Ink Pad
Island Indigo Reinker
Pool Party Reinker
Wild Wasabi Reinker
Baby Wipes
Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim
Very Vintage Designer Buttons
Regals Candy Dots
Deco Labels Collection Framelits

Happy Birthday Card:
Creative Elements Stamp Set
Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set
Banner Greetings Stamp Set
Island Indigo Cardstock
Pool Party Cardstock
Wild Wasabi Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Vellum Cardstock
Island Indigo Ink Pad
Pool Party Ink Pad
Island Indigo Reinker
Pool Party Reinker
Wild Wasabi Reinker
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Silver 1/8" Ribbon
Elegant Butterfly Punch
Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Banner Framelits
Baby Wipes




No comments:

Post a Comment