Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Gifts of Kindness Thank You Card

Hello Everyone!  I hope you are all having a good week!  Today, the my kids and I are taking a break from homeschooling to head into Seattle for the Seahawks Parade!  We are all so excited!  (Which probably means there are more Seahawk cards coming - maybe even a new stamp or two!)



I made this card about two weeks ago for a two different challenge blogs I follow.  Unfortunately, life got busy, and I didn't get around to posting it in time.  But, I love the colors, and the layout of this card.  My favorite thing about this card, is that it has already been sent out in the mail to a friend of mine.  One of my top goals for the year is to send out more cards! 

This is all I have for today, I hope the rest of your week goes well!  Thanks for stopping by!

Nichole

Supply List:
Gifts of Kindness Stamp Set
Dictionary Stamp Set
Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper
Island Indigo Cardstock
Perfect Plum Cardstock
Smoky Slate Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Island Indigo Ink
Perfect Plum Ink
Smoky Slate Ink
Circle Framelits
Scallops Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Regals Candy Dots
Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels


No comments:

Post a Comment