Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine's Day Treat Box

Hello everyone!  How is your day going?  Today I am sharing a little Valentine's Day Treat box I made for my last stamp camp.  This little box was made using the Envelope Punch Board



This little box was simple and easy to do with the envelope punch board.  I just love that tool!  Did you know that not only can you make 66 different sizes of envelopes, but you can also make file folder cards, boxes, bows, and I am sure there are other things!  I have included a full list of supplies needed to recreate this box below.  You can shop for these supplies day or night on my Stampin' Up! webiste.

That is all I have for today.  I hope you have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole

Supply List:
Best of Love Stamp Set (ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL 3/31!!)
Strawberry Slush Cardstock
Coastal Cabana Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
2013/2015 In Colors Designer Series Paper Stack
Strawberry Slush Ink Pad
Coastal Cabana Marker
Envelope Punch Board
Large Oval Punch
Scallop Oval Punch
Adorning Accents Embossing Folders
Strawberry Slush 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim






No comments:

Post a Comment