Friday, February 7, 2014

Happy Friday!

Hello everyone!  Happy Friday!!  Who's ready for the weekend?  I know I am!  Well ... I am kind of ready for the weekend.  My sister signed me (and herself) up for a 5k tomorrow morning.  I have only ever done one other, and at that one, I only walked.  She's set on "not finishing last" so - I'm a bit nervous.  LOL  

Today I have two fun cards to show you.  This first one is one I made for one of my bestest friends.  She had to stay overnight at the hospital following a surgery, and I wanted a bright, happy card to cheer her up a bit.


This second card is one that we did in my January Stamp Camp.  It uses the new Follow Your Heart stamp set.  I love that Eiffel Tower, especially with the little heart on it.  This card also shows two of the new punches out right now.  The top of the tag was made with the new Scallop Tag Topper from the Occasions Catalog.  In the upper right corner, we used the new Banner Punch that is available FOR FREE as a Sale-a-Bration item.


I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!  Wish me luck in the 5k!  I'll catch up with you next week.  Thanks for stopping by!
Nichole

Supply Lists:
"I'm So Grateful There's You In The World" Card
Chalk Talk Stamp Set
Island Indigo Cardstock
Daffodil Delight Cardstock
Pear Pizzazz Cardstock
Melon Mambo Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper
Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Tea Lace Paper Doilies
Chalk Talk Framelits
Floral Fusion Sizzlits
Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Bird Builder Punch
Extra Large Oval Punch
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack

"Happy Valentine's Day" Card
Follow Your Heart Stamp Set
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
En Francias Stamp Set
Real Red Cardtsock
Basic Black Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Modern Medley Designer Series Paper
Staz-On Jet Black Ink
Real Red Ink
Crumb Cake Ink
Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim
Scallop Tag Topper Punch
Banner Punch - Sale-a-Bration!
Modern Label Punch
Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder


No comments:

Post a Comment