Monday, June 13, 2016

A Very Special Day

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another week?  How was your weekend? Mine was great!  I can't wait to share some of the fun card that were made.  Maybe I'll do that sharing on Wednesday.

Today, I have a Pop of Paradise card to share with you.  I am loving this set so much more than I thought I would.  

For this card I used the Thick Whisper White for the card base.  I love that this thicker Whisper White makes for a nice, sturdy card base.  Next I used Old Olive to stamp the big leaf from the stamp set all over to make a background.  I thought that the flamingo fit perfectly in the Lots of Labels framelits.  I wanted to add a bit of shine to the card somewhere.  I decided on a string of Gold Sequins.

This card is pretty simple, but I love it.  

I hope you have a lovely Monday!!  
Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole



No comments:

Post a Comment