Friday, June 10, 2016

Sheltering Tree Seasonal Sampler

Woohoo!  We have made it to the second Friday of June!!  I am pretty excited because my weekend is packed full of stamping!  Tomorrow I have invited my team members over for some business talk,and some stamping.  I am also attending a Shoebox Swap with some other area demos after the team meeting is over.

On Sunday, I have my class day scheduled.  For the first class, Color My World, we will be working with the five new In Colors.  Then, at the second class we will make some fun masculine cards.  There is still a few spots opened in the Boys & Their Toys class.  Make plans to join us if you can!  Sunday, June 12th, my house - 5pm.


Today, I'm sharing a project from last month's class.  This Sheltering Tree Seasonal Sampler was based on some cards I saw that Patty Bennett had done.  

In class we made this 12x12 art piece, and six cards.  Guests also received their very own Sheltering Tree stamp set to take home.  Our class that day was pretty small, and very efficient, so they finished up early.  We decided to find some Pinterest cards to case.  I let each guest choose one card from Pinterest, and we all got to make each card.  It was a very fun, spontaneous activity.

I had so much fun at this class with those special ladies!  Thanks to those who were there!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed my project!
~Nichole


No comments:

Post a Comment