Friday, June 17, 2016

Painter's Palette Post-It Note

Hello everyone!  Welcome to Friday!  TGIF!

I am looking forward to the weekend.  Tomorrow I will gather with 15 other Stampin' Up! demonstrators for a shoebox swap.  On Sunday, my family is celebrating Father's Day by attending the Tacoma Rainiers game. 

From now until the end of June my posts will be pretty short and sweet.  I am the Co-Event Lead for the Relay for Life of Puyallup, and our event is coming up on the 25th.  I am super excited about it, and drowning in things to get done.  


Today, I am sharing a cute little post-it note holder I made using the new Painter's Palette stamp set.


This project is super simple, and would make a great, quick gift for someone.  You could pair it with a pen, and a card and be done with it.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  
I hope you  have a lovely weekend!
~Nichole



No comments:

Post a Comment