Monday, June 6, 2016

On Stage Live - CASE

Hi there! Welcome to Monday!  I hope your day is going well so far.  

Have you had a chance to look at the new Stampin' Up! catalog yet?  I am absolutely in love!  They have out done themselves again!

Some of  you may remember that when I was on my way home from Salt Lake City in April that I mentioned being very excited about going home and CASE-ing a card that Sara Douglass had made.  

Well, today is your lucky day - here is my take on her card.  

My card is not exactly like Sara's but the idea is the same.  I started with a Whisper White piece of paper.  I embossed the medallion piece from Moroccan Nights using Whisper White Craft Ink, and White Embossing Powder.  (A set we were given for FREE at OnStage!!)  I sponged some Crushed Curry in the center, and some Flirty Flamingo ink around the edges of the medallion.  Then I sponged black ink over the rest of the Whisper White piece.  For the greeting, I cut out the "thanks" from the Hello You Thinlits.  I then cut it out again three times with Kraft Cardstock.  I glued all of the pieces on top of each other, with the Gold Foil Paper on top so that my greeting kind of jumped off of the card.  Sara's card had more layers under her greeting - but I ran out of patience.  ha ha ha

I hope you like my take on Sara's card!  Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment