Friday, June 3, 2016

Catalog Launch Party / Customer Appreciation Party

Hi there!  You have successfully made it to the weekend!  Do you have any fun plans?  

Tonight is my Catalog Launch Party / Customer Appreciation Party.  I combined the two events, to make it more fun.   I made invitations with the new Marquee Messages stamp set (that I forgot to take a picture of!) to make sure each person knew they were invited, specially.

I put together these treats for everyone.  I also had their new catalogs, and a wish list for them.  I am in love with the Permanent Marker font that Stampin' Up! used on the front of the new catalog, so I quickly downloaded that to my computer.  I used that font as often as I could for this party - to help tie it together.  Each person was given a catalog survival kit, a cutely decorated gold baker's twine, a goodie bag that included a roll of washi tape and the tiny cupcake you can see in the picture.  It holds a hershey kiss.  I based my hershey cupcake off of one that I was given from Brenda Quintana at On Stage in SLC earlier this year.  She made her's with the cupcake punch - but since that retired I re-designed it with the Sprinkles of Life stamp set.  (Soo happy that set carried over!!!!!)


Here is a picture of some of my favorite ladies as they work through one of the two games we played.  One was a stamp set name match game, and the other was a color name guessing game.  (For example: Just Right Prune = Perfect Plum)  I also had lots of raffle prizes, and different ways for them to earn tickets.  (RSVP-ing, Paper Pumpkin Subscribers, and bringing their own adhesive.)


Also part of this party was my first ever BOGO sale.  The ladies were offered the chance to purchase my retired merchandise, and then choose the same amount of product out of the new catalog for free.   It was a big hit!  I'll definitely be doing that again next year.  (Be on the lookout!  Left over retired merchandise will be posted online in the very near future.  I need to clear out room for new goodies!) 


 You can't have a party without snacks and drinks!  I went with a flamingo / luau type theme for my party - mostly due to my love of the Pop of Paradise stamp set.  I found these fun flamingo cups, and matching table cloths at my local dollar store.  I was also able to find these fun flamingo honeycomb straws there.  I just served some simple lemonade, and bottles of water.

 

I knew from the beginning I wanted to have a "Sweets Bar" at my party.  But, due to a lack of time - it mostly turned into a "Store bought cookie bar".  LOL  But, nonetheless, there were sweets.


At the last minute, I decided to have some savory snacks as well.  So, we had bbq chicken triscuits, pineapple smoked sausages, veggies, and pretzels.  One of my dear customers loves pretzels with mustard - and I think about that every time I am going to see her.  So, those were there especially because I knew she was coming to the party. 

It wouldn't be a stampin' party without some cards!  So, I had two make-n-takes for them to do.  I wanted the cards to be simple, and show off some of the new In Colors.


These are the cards they got to make.  The flamingo card is a case from a swap I received at my upline's last meeting.

So, there it is, in a nutshell!  I had so much fun with this party, and I think my lovely customers did too.  I'm excited to turn this into an annual tradition.

I hope you have a *wonderful* weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!!






No comments:

Post a Comment