Saturday, October 15, 2016

Cutie Pie Skeleton

Today I'm sharing another project from my upcoming Cookie Cutter Fun class.  

For most of the images from Cookie Cutter Halloween, I decided to do a 3-d item, rather than a card.  This is because, I have never given out a Halloween card - but love to give out fun little treats.

Here's my project:

I used the Cutie Pie Thinlits to make a triangle shaped box.  I wrapped the box with the Basic Gray / Basic Black Baker's Twine from the Halloween Nights combo pack.  It is hard to tell from the pictures, but the skeleton is covered with Fine Tip Glue.  This gives his bones a raised feel. 


I used the Eat Me cut outs that come with the Cutie Pie box to make the side of my box a little spooky.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you're enjoying your weekend!
~Nichole



Here are the prodcuts used on this project: 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment