Monday, October 3, 2016

Ultimate Pink Blog Hop



Welcome to the first ever Ultimate Pink Blog Hop – a collection of ideas from Stampin’ UP! demonstrators all over the globe featuring shades of pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

I am so happy to be a part of this blog hop.  I have a simple card, and treat to share with you today.


I love giving little treats with my cards.  I think it just adds a nice extra touch.  I also love how the card and treat together show the great coordination of Stampin' Up! products.  


My tiny little treat box was made with the Envelope Punch Board, that is still on sale for a few more days.   I learned how to make this little box from a YouTube video by Poodles Papercraft.  It is just a 3 1/4" square.  You score and punch at 2" for the first side, and then just line up on the score lines after that.  I put a Hershey Miniature in my little box.  I wrapped my box with Whisper White Baker's Twine to make it look a little more like a tiny package.

I am excited you  are here. To continue to be inspired whether you’ve come from the person previous to me or after me (Nichole Loe) on the list below all participants are listed to help you as you journey among us being filled with pink inspiration.








Product List

3 comments:

  1. What a perfect sentiment! Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and treat box... thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects. Thank you for hopping along with us.

    ReplyDelete