Friday, October 14, 2016

Halloween Mummy Box

I *love* the curvy keepsake box.  It has so many possibilities.  Today, I'm sharing one of those possibilities with you.

I am doing a class Sunday featuring the Cookie Cutter Punch, and coordinating stamp sets.  We are using every cookie cutter image from the two stamp sets.  This is what I did with the mummy.


Here is the front of my mummy curvy keepsake box.  My little mummy is stamped in Basic Black on Whisper White paper, and colored in with my Sahara Sand Stampin' Write Marker.


This is the back of my box.  In this picture it is a little easier to see the woodgrain embossing on the long sides of the box.  Also, you can see the stamped scene on the handle side.  This same scene is stamped behind the mummy on the front, it is just harder to see. :) 

That's it for today!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole



Here are the products used on this project:

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment