Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Jar of Love Color Challenge

Hello everyone!

Today I'm sharing the card I made for the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge.

I knew right away that this color challenge would be perfect with the Jar of Love bundle from the annual catalog.

Here is my card:


I'm sad to admit this was the first time I've had a chance to use both the Jar of Love bundle, and the  Petal Burst embossing folder.  I love them both!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole







Product List

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Nichole! the jar of flowers looks so nice perched on the layered label dies. I like the fun fold as well! Thanks for playing with us at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Nichole! A great use of this fold and I love the stamped panel on the left to tie in with your flowers in the jar - so pretty. Thanks for joining us over at Create With Connie and Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just GORGEROUS! I'm glad you broke out all this new stuff and used it for the challenge! The lots of labels framelits are a nice background for you jar of posies! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a very pretty and feminine card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie & Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete