Monday, October 10, 2016

Gingerbread Christmas

I hope you had a great weekend!  We took our kids through a Flashlight Corn Maze Friday night.  It was such a fun way to start the weekend.  The farm where the maze is, also had mechanical bull rides.  My teenage son decided he wanted to try it.  It was so funny to watch him up there!


Here he is.  He lasted 18 seconds.  He's super proud of his time, and he had so much fun doing it.  

Today, I have a gingerbread Christmas card to share with you.   I am really loving the Cookie Cutter punch and coordinating stamp sets.  


This card also features the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper that is on sale this month!  I took a 4in square of DSP, and cut it diagonally, then attached it to my card base.  I first saw this idea done by Patty Bennett, on Facebook.  I thin this is a great way to show off your favorite designer series papers, or also a good way to use up some stuff you have had lying around for a while. 


Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment