Thursday, June 20, 2013

3x3 Cards

Three by three inch cards are so cute.  They are fun, easy, and quick to make, and the perfect size to attach to a gift.  You could also put them in your kids or hubbies lunch boxes for a fun midday note from home.

I am in a swap for 3x3 cards at the Stampin' Up! convention.  I can't believe how fast convention is coming! Only 4 more weeks!!

Here's the card:


I made this card with the Mosaic Maddness stamp set, and the Quatefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper.    I really like the printed acetate sheets that come in the DSP pack.  I've used them here on this card.  I used the Mosaic punch on my whisper white cardstock.  I then used glue dots to adhere the acetate sheet to the backside of the cardstock.  

Let me know what you think!
Have a great day!

Items used for this card:
Mosaic Madness Stamp Set
Whisper White Cardstock
Pool Party Cardstock
Strawberry Slush Cardstock
Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper
Island Indigo Ink
Strawberry Slush Ink
Daffodil Delight Ink
Pumpkin Pie Ink
Mosaic Punch
Modern Label Punch
Word Window Punch
Rhinestones Basic Jewels
Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment