Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June Stamp Camp

It is almost time for the June Stamp Camp!  This month we will be making five cards.  I wanted cards that would showcase some of the new, and fun products available in the Idea Book & Catalog.  So we have an array of new colors, embellishments, stamp sets, and punches to use.  This month the stamp camp will be on June 29th at 3pm.  If you would like to come, you can RSVP here: 

Here are the cards we will be making:


This card features a few new things. The Label Love stamp set, Artisan Label Punch, Gingham Garden Washi Tape, and  of course the Simply Pressed clay.

 

 This lovely Hello card features a few things that thankfully carried over from the Spring Catalog.  I love the paper  doilies, and the Dress Up framelits.  (Again, we use the Simply Pressed clay -can you tell that it is my favorite new thing?!?!)  But my favorite part about this card is the base - I love that new Coastal Cabana In Color!

This card does not actually feature anything new, I just wanted to include it because of it's bright summery color scheme.  :)


This card celebrates the return of Blushing Bride, and also features the carried over Honeycomb Embossing folder, Secret Garden stamp set, and Secret Garden framelits.

I hope you are as excited as I am to come to June's Stamp Camp and play with some new product.  Again, to register you can go to my website and RSVP.  Scrappy Stamps & Ink  Stamp camps are $10, and you will need to bring your favorite adhesive with you.

Which card is your favorite?
Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment