Thursday, June 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Garden

Today's card features the ever popular Secret Garden stamp set.  This is definitely a go to set that I am not sure how I ever lived without!  This set is so easy to dress up, or dress down - and goes with any sort of greeting.  Today, we have a birthday card that uses the Color Challenge from Pals Paper Arts and the Lunchtime Sketch Challenge at Technostamper.


PrimroseGumballWhite

And here is the card I came up with:


What do you think?  I was surprised at how much I liked it when it was finished.  I really didn't care much for it while it was coming together.  I was sure I'd have to make something else to use for the challenges.

Thanks for checking in today!
Have a great day!

What I used:
Secret Garden Stamp Set
Petite Pairs Stamp Set ( On sale 25% off this month!!!!! )
Whisper White Cardstock
Primrose Petals Cardstock
Garden Green Cardstock
Primrose Petals Ink
Garden Green Ink
Primrose Petals 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon
Secret Garden Framelits
Ovals Framelits
Honeycomb Embossing Folder


3 comments:

  1. I really like it--a lot! Great job with those colors. Very pretty card, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how pretty is this. Thanks for playing along with our Monday lunchtime sketch over at Techno Stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I swear I left a comment on here a few days ago?! Just in case I will do it again. Your card is so pretty, love this set and you did a fabulous job with those colors. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete