Monday, June 10, 2013

Mosaic Madness Make n Take

Hello everyone!
Today I am going to share with you the other make n take from my Catalog Kick Off Party.  For this card, we used tfour of the items from the Quatrefancy Suite, and one of the new Hostess Exclusive stamp sets.  I got my inspiration for this card from Stampin' Connection.  Stampin' Connection is a demo only message board site, where demos can chat about SU news, and share ideas with each other.  


This card uses the Mosaic Madness Stamp Set, Mosaic Punch, Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper, and the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder that are all from the Quatrefancy Suite shown on page 120 of the Idea Book & Catalog.

This card also features the new Banner Greetings stamp set that is only available to Hostesses.

I love this punch!  I find myself reaching for it for many projects!  Of the four new punches offered, which is your favorite?

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment